We’re looking for a customer-focused and well organised administrator to manage the procurement and production for our small team in Falmouth. From the first point of customer contact you’ll oversee the administration, production and installation teams across the business, costing and scheduling our diverse range of signage, interiors and visitor experience projects to ensure an excellent service for our customers.
Job Title: Production & Procurement Manager
Reports to: Directors
Responsible for: Production & Installation Teams
Overall Purpose of Job: To provide an excellent service to clients, ensuring that quotes and deadlines are accurate and achievable. Responsible for ensuring that all purchasing of materials is cost effective, kept within budget and achieves GP targets for the business. Working with management team to ensure that all schedules are manageable and are clearly communicated to teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all requests for quotations are responded to promptly and accurately and to 20/20 standards
- Ensure that all materials are priced and ordered from the optimum supplier at the best rate possible and within deadlines for customers, achieving greater discount where possible in terms of ordering and delivery.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to ensure that best prices are front of mind
- Work closely with the FD to agree regular reviews with suppliers on products and prices to achieve competitive edge and contribute towards target GP
- Work closely with the management team to ensure that all projects are achievable, well managed, scheduled and properly costed
- Work closely with the Design Manager to ensure that design-related work is programmed and achieved to meet client deadlines
- To have an understanding of all office administration and reception duties and to line manage the administrator/receptionist to ensure appropriate support for all work relating to client and supplier communication
- Line manage the receptionist to ensure you are both dealing effectively and appropriately with any customer feedback, oversee key issues and support as required
- Ensure the production teams have a manageable and achievable workload
- Keep the production schedule and project plan up to date, ensure that the daily production meeting is informative, timely and effective
- To be the Ambassador of Clarity; ensuring that everyone is using it as they should be, keeping responsibility for their inputs and keeping abreast of system updates
- Scheduling of all jobs into production and install diaries
To discuss the role, or to apply with your CV and covering letter, please email Annie@2020projects.co.uk .