Job Role – Project Manager – Full time
20/20 are a Falmouth based company who specialise in design, signage, interiors and visitor experience fit-outs and are creating a role of Project Manager to manage projects for an increasing workload across all services and sectors.
The key objective of this role is to take charge and act as main liaison between internal sales, estimating and design teams, whilst being the client facing representative of 20/20.
Reports to: Managing Director
- Attend site or client meetings to determine outcomes.
- Carry out initial site surveys where possible.
- Formulate working project plans on multiple projects and disciplines.
- Assist the estimating and design teams with technical knowledge.
- Build ongoing relationships with the internal teams, clients and suppliers.
- Manage external site teams in a working environment with an awareness of health and safety policies.
- Attend weekly internal review meetings and report directly to the Director Team.
About the Candidate
- Be able to successfully and productively resolve problems.
- Be able to execute sound business, and financial skills.
- Be able to manage project timelines, goals and budgetary requirements.
- Be detail orientated and technically knowledgeable.
- Be able to responsibly organise internal teams, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Be able to effectively communicate both orally and written.
- Must have an adequate understanding of the sign industry with a certain amount of experience in related exhibition and interior projects.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Ability to contribute ideas, share experiences and take on board constructive feedback.
- Fully committed to the role, with the desire to succeed.
- Excellent salary (negotiable on experience)
- 20 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
20/20 are interior / graphic design specialists, delivering visitor experience / wayfinding / signage projects. The company are progressive & dynamic and contend against the established players within the commercial interiors, signage and graphic design industry. A highly talented and multi-disciplinary team of around 20, We have been very successful in the past years, delivering exciting projects countrywide.
With proven commercial interiors, signage, graphic, workplace design and project management experience they ensure repeat clientele, and they are constantly evolving and winning new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the market leader within its industry. Working within a dynamic environment, you will make a massive impact within a business committed to driving the success of its sales and telesales strategy and enjoy the rewards in career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on this Project Management role, please apply now.
To apply or for further details please contact email@example.com